Monday, May 27, 2013

Our New House :)

I know this post is a long time coming and I apologize for it taking sooo long. I have been too lazy to do much of anything lately! As most of you know we bought a house a couple months ago in Spanish Fork.  We are really liking it here and the house is nice for Brielle to run around in.  She is loving it! We are happy to not be living on the 3rd floor of an apartment complex anymore! I have finally cleaned our house enough to photograph it for you all so you can see it! And when I say clean I am using that term very loosely! lol 
This first picture wasn't shot by me.. This was shot by the guy who inspected our house before we bought it (hence all the snow!) I was just too lazy to go outside and get an updated shot haha... Looks the same... just with green grass instead of snow!

Our kitchen/dinning room area has some really nice tile! I am happy to not have linoleum... I hate that stuff!

My new bffs! I am the proud owner of our very own washer and dryer! Don't get me wrong it has been nice not owing our own in apartments (moving them would have been horrendous!!) But these have been really nice and are well worth the money we spent on them!! I can thank Ray for the awesome pedestal! I have such a handy husband!

Please excuse our awful pantry... I still haven't really organized it so it is just mass chaos. And I don't really buy a lot of pantry foods so we will see if this area ever improves... I doubt it will lol


Our living room is our favorite! it is HUGE! Like we have more space than we know what to do with (and our furniture dosn't take up much space as you can tell haha) So Brielle has plenty of room to run around in! She is loving it!

This is towards our front door. There is a little bathroom right by the front door and it makes it nice to have one so close! I didn't take a picture of that... because it is so little that I couldn't get it. And let's be honest... no one really cares about our bathroom lol

This is Brielles room! It is huge! When the previous owners origionally built the house this room was the "loft" that they converted into a bedroom when they needed it.   So she has her own HUGE room to destroy (and please note that I had just cleaned her room spotless and she came in right behind me and flung all her clothes and toys around. sigh....)

At first we all thought the dots and flowers on the wall were really cute... But as you can tell there are NO dots around her crib. She likes to peel them of the wall the little stinker! So I think they are going to come off soon and then we can paint her room something better.

This is our upstairs halway. Nothing fancy but thought I would throw it in anyways...

This is one of our empty rooms. The previous owners had lots of boys so most of the rooms were painted in boy colors (except the one with the dots and flowers obviously..) This is going to stay empty for a while I think lol We need to paint... 

This has been my photography storage room lately (as you can see all my stuff is everywhere..) We are not Oakland A's fans so this has go to go as well. They were pretty offended when we told them that will be the first thing painted... They had hand drawn that on the wall their selves... oops...

This is our bedroom (notice the empty walls and serious lack of decor) I am still trying to decide how to decorate. It is such a big room and I have NO idea what to do with it.

This is the other end of our bedroom... still a bare and boring view... except for my awesome treadmill! That is a "fun" little torture toy! ;)

You can't really tell but this is our huge bathroom... with carpet... awkward... 

And here is our gigantic closet (we still haven't unpacked all the way.. ) I will be doing something awesome with this beauty. I want to have one of those super organized and fancy closets... but that will probably have to wait until I have clothes to fill it. You will notice that Ray's clothes fill up most of the closet. 


This is Brielle's favorite part of our house... Our yard! We have a pretty descent sized backyard for her to roam around in. She really likes having a swing set too and i like the little bitty garden in the very back corner (you can just barely see the pea plants we planted!) The previous owners left the trampoline too. So if anyone wants to come use it feel free... because it really just sits there lol



And that is about it. I did't show you the garage but no one cares about those either. We are really liking the area and it is really nice having Ray's parent's live a few miles away.  Brielle LOVES grandma and grandpas house... probably more than our own. Hopefully I will have pictures of us sometime soon (well really just of Brielle because I am that kind of a mom now. No pictures of me but thousands of my child lol really there are about 3 pictures with me in it from the past 4 months and probably 200 of Brielle.... I am awful). If anyone wants to come visit us feel free to invite yourself over! It would be fun!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Jealousy has overcome me!!! Its so beautiful! Way to be a HOMEOWNER!!! :)

    ReplyDelete