Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Our "Surprise"

Well I the past 2 weeks have been ridiculously BUSY for us! Our big surprise is that we bought a house! It hasn't been a very big secret so I am sure most of you already knew that! lol... Right after Christmas and the New Year we went looking for houses with Ray's sister and brother-in-law.  We weren't really expecting to find anything as quickly as we did! (And go figure it was one of the last houses we looked at!) We were trying to decide between our house and a home in Santaquin but the one in Spanish Fork won out (obviously) for a number of reasons.  We then got started on the buying process and it is all history from there! There were quite a number of hoops to jump through for us but we got them all worked out and we signed our closing papers a week ago today and took possession last wednesday! I have been waiting for better weather to take a good picture but it has been TERRIBLE weather so I will just give you the picture the inspection guy took a couple of weeks ago!

The previous owners left us their swing set and a trampoline in the back yard and the bball hoop! I will have to take more pictures soon (but right now we are still in unpacking mode...).  The master bed, bath, and closet are ridiculously HUGE (no really... our closet could really double as a bedroom if it needed to lol) and Brielle is absolutely LOVING all the extra room she has to run around and be crazy!  I am excited to have a place that we can call ours (and have kitchen counter space so I can stop lighting things on fire on our oven....)! More to come in the next couple of weeks so check back often! :)

post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment