Well welcome to my new blog... Since the other was so full I had to start a new one.... I also wasn't able to "finish" off the last few months of 2012. So... let's begin.
First off is my little sisters baby shower! :) It was fun!
aww... isn't she a cute prego mama?
Can I just say I found THE BEST drink!? It's a "blow pop fake-tini" It's just sprite with a blow pop in it.. but if you let the sucker dissolve enough they are sooooo addicting! I think I had like 3. I will defiantly be making these again!! lol
Next, Since I spend a good amount of time hanging out at my parents house I decided one weekend to take my bike up. I LOVE my bike. Probably the best money we ever spent! Since it was just me going (no Ray to babysit) I have to take Brielle with me. Now generally it is ok with just her but this time I decided to take my nephew Braxton! I decided to be CRAZY and go to the top of Valley Hills (worst bike ride EVER! It was so hard pulling probably 80 extra pounds UP HILL!!) But it was worth it!
(Don't mind my bright red face... but it's to be expected... lol)
See! Told ya! Worth it!
Next we can jump to the end-ish of October lol We all decided to go to a pumpkin patch near my house in Riverton. It was the cutest little pumpkin patch ever! Too bad we are moving and wont live next to this farm anymore!
silly Grandpa.. had to carry the kids around in the wheelbarrow!
The finished product! :) cute spider eh!?
Now for the good stuff! Halloween!!! I have always liked Halloween but having Brielle old enough to go trick-or-treating was sooo fun! My sister had gotten all super hero costumes for her boys so I decided to follow the theme and go super hero! Who better to choose than WONDER WOMAN!!??
I think I chose right. What do you think? Isn't she the best wonder woman EVER!!!
It is total chaos whenever we try and get a picture with all the grandkids... (wait until you see the awesome ones we got for christmas lol...)
All in all it was a great October and a great Halloween!!




























No comments:
Post a Comment