Wednesday, January 9, 2013

November-December

There is not much to blog about November... I even forgot to take pictures of Thanksgiving... Not that it was too eventful but oh well... 
The MAIN thing that happened in November was my sister had her baby!! Baby Makayla and she is THE CUTEST BABY EVER! She was so small and she was the perfect little newborn model! :) (If you want to see more you should go check it out on my photography blogsite www.marleedavisphotography.com) But we all kinda like her!


The only other real photos I took on November were these:



At least there was some book reading and not only iphone playing... she really is too hooked on electronics already.. sigh...

Next, In December Ray's sister and brother in law came for the month (They have been in Ohio for school) Brielle LOVES playing with Eliana can ya tell!? 

Then, my dad got promoted to a Colonel in the Utah National Gaurd! Pretty cool! Even though that does mean they will be gone for a whole year to Texas A&M for war college! That will be a sad day!

One weekend when we were visiting in Heber, My parent's ward had a Christmas party and I decided to tag along!


Brielle hated santa. For Real!


 I decided to splurge this Christmas and get Brielle a christmas dress! I think she looks pretty darn cute with her cute curls! Her hair is getting so long but you would never know it with all the curl she has!!


Ah... Christmas!! We Spent Christmas eve at my grandparents/parents house! And then Christmas day at Ray's parents houe.  It was fun and yet again I forgot to take pictures... Or they are on another camera.. not sure. But I do have Christmas Even night! Christmas Jammies!!

This could have been chaos.. but luckily everyone was too tired to really throw fits!

On christmas morning, this is what all the kids woke up to! My dad is a dork and bought this because he felt bad that we never got one for christmas growing up lol

 This is a little out of order but I turned 25 this year! I am not really a fan of cake so I made ginger cookies with cream cheese frosting for my "birthday cake"! They were delicious!


(sorry it's upside down... too lazy to fix it lol)



I made this cute hat for Brielle! Cute little penguin! You cant see it but it matches the shirt she is wearing.. it had penguin on it too.. but she wouldn't leave it on :( oh well... 

Lastly, I decided I wanted to take some pictures of the kids for Christmas Here they are:

Best picture EVER!! I love this girl!

Aww.. baby Makayla was so nice to let me take EVEN MORE pictures of her! 
She is a super cute trooper!

See! Christmas Chaos!!

Mikey liked the Santa hat! The only child that would leave the dang thing on!

Braxton was having fun towards the end... At least we got a good one!
  
 And this folks is the true SHOCKER! A smile from Marcus in a picture that isn't BLURY from his constant moving!! It is a christmas miracle!

Aren't they all sooo cute!? :) 

Anyways, we didn't really do much for New Years... We are too old folk-ish to stay up past 10 at the latest. I know. But we do have some exciting news that I will get to in another post! :) I don't want to have everyone thinking that I am pregnant so NO I am NOT pregnant. That is not the exciting news. Just to clear that up.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment